Neck Wrap Therapy Pack - Rifle Paper Company - Wonderland
Let us wrap you up in a warm embrace.
It has been a long hard day. You’re tired and sore. All you want is to get off your feet, get comfy on the couch and let the troubles of the day slip away in a warm embrace. Our neck wraps have some suave moves and can help you relax as it gently embraces your shoulders and neck, soothing your soul as you breathe in its sweet aroma.
My neck wraps are:
- Comforting: I believe that beautiful patterns and great design can bring a ray of joy amidst the pain so I have hand-picked each pattern to lift your spirits and designed a shape that will gently embrace your neck and caress your shoulders.
- Versatile: they’re not just for necks and shoulders and they take advantage of time-tested remedies such hot and cold therapy which dull the sensation of pain and relax muscles.
- Pleasantly Scented: I specifically chose to use lentils to fill my neck wraps because lentils don’t have a distinct smell, unlike rice and corn. I have also scented the lentils with lavender essential oil for an aromatic calming benefit.
- Natural: No toxic beads or gel found here so you can rest assured that you are providing your family with products that are safe.
- Artisan made: each neck wrap is carefully made in my home studio by me and my daughters. We crank the music up and have a ball so you can be sure that your neck wrap was made in an environment filled with love and laughter.
- Eco-Friendly: I build my neck wraps from earth friendly materials such as organic cotton, linen, and pure essential oils then wrap that all up with a sensible band made from recycled kraft paper.
More important information about your neck wrap.
- This neck wrap is made from 55% cotton & 45% linen.
- Each neck wrap sits nicely around your neck and shoulders and measures about 28” long by 4.5” wide.
- If you are looking for a warm embrace fold the neck wrap in half and microwave for no more than minute-and-a-half.
- If you prefer a cool embrace simply place the neck wrap in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Always test the temperature of your wrap before applying to your skin.