Migraine Relief Eye Mask - Collar Ends
Good bye peas, hello migraine mask!
How many times have you felt a headache coming on and grabbed the first bag of frozen anything to help ease the pain? Well drop that bag of peas sister and listen up cause I’m about to set you up with something way sexier than that tired bag of peas. What if I told you that my migraine mask has some slick moves and can work the hot and cold therapy, is designed to embrace your gorgeous face, and is always ready to perform. Would you dump that lame bag of peas?
My migraine masks are:
- Thoughtfully designed: I have hand-picked each pattern to lift your spirits and chosen a shape that will gently embrace your face.
- Versatile: my migraine masks take advantage of both hot and cold therapy dulling the sensation of pain and relaxing tense muscles.
- Unscented: not all headaches are created equal and not every headache responds well to aroma therapy so these migraine masks are left in their most natural form to make the biggest impact. I have also specifically chosen to fill my migraine masks with lentils because they do not have a distinct smell, unlike rice and corn.
- Natural: No toxic beads or gel found here so you can rest assured that you are providing only the best for you, your family, and your friends.
- Artisan made: Each migraine mask is carefully made in my home studio by me and my daughters. We crank the music up and have a ball so you can be sure that your migraine mask was made in an environment filled with love and laughter.
- Thoughtfully packaged: The crystal clear box that accompanies each migraine mask was made with recyclable plastic and is designed to stay with the mask to keep it sharply dressed while it waits for your call.
More important information about your migraine mask:
- Each mask measures 9 inches long x 4 inches wide x ½ inch tall.
- If you like a cool date leave the migraine mask in the box and leave in the freezer until ready to use.
- If you like to heat things up remove the mask from the box and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Always test the temperature of your mask before applying to your skin.