Migraine Mask - Skulls + Roses
Goodbye frozen peas, hello migraine mask!
How many times have you felt the throbbing of a migraine and reached for a bag of frozen anything to ease the pain? Only to self-consciously hide it away when someone walked in. Well drop that bag of peas sister and listen up cause I’m about to set you up with something way sexier.
- Watercolor skulls + roses on a millennial pink background.
- Made from 100% organic cotton poplin for a luxuriously silky touch.
- Designed to embrace your face with a gentle touch while blocking out the light.
- It employs heat and ice therapy to quiet migraines and headaches, sinus pain and puffy eyes.
More distinctive details about your migraine mask:
- Unscented; leaving you in control. Headaches are very sensitive. My masks are scent-free allowing you to add the essential oils that provide you personalized relief.
- Filled with lentils for a soft weighted touch that holds heat and cold better than traditional rice bags without their distinctive smell.
- Handsewn with an invisible stitch for a more attractive mask.