Neck Wrap Therapy Pack - Skulls + Roses
What do you expect from a therapy pack? The ability to utilize heat or ice therapy to soothe aching muscles, right?
Why not expect more? Why not expect a therapy pack to provide relief AND cheer your spirit through masterful design, pleasant aromas, and exclusive textiles? Therapy packs that are lovingly handcrafted by someone who knows what it feels like to experience chronic pain? Therapy packs that aren’t just black, blue, or grey.
With Ardent Hands, you can expect all that and more. I design neck wraps that will relax tense muscles, ease painful joints while engaging your senses and calming your mind.
- This neck wrap features watercolor skulls and roses on a millennial pink background.
- Made from 100% organic cotton poplin for a luxuriously silky touch.
- Sized to embrace your neck and shoulders measuring 28” long and 4.5” wide.
- Filled with lavender infused lentils. I choose lentils for their soft weighted touch and their ability to hold heat and cold better than traditional packs filled with rice. And lavender, because it has been scientifically proven to reduce anxiety and be a source of comfort.
- Handles made from 100% cotton webbing for easy handling. For a more attractive design, I secure them with a handsewn invisible stitch.
- Stylish and durable enough to become part of your daily pain management routine.
Feel pampered and comforted while reducing your stress, and quieting your mind.
“This pack is absolutely beautiful and wonderfully constructed, thank you so much! It holds cold and heat excellently and the lavender scent is just perfect.” – Mary Rose
More important information about your neck wrap:
- For heat therapy, fold in half and microwave on high for 1 - 1.5 minutes.
- For ice therapy, place in the freezer until ready to use.
- Always test the temperature of your wrap before applying to your skin.
- Spot clean only, do not launder.